Saturday, March 05, 2005

Inspiring?

Today's inspiration is Friday.
There are so many wonderful things about Friday.
Friday is Myday and sometimes it's a holiday, but mostly it's just a precursor to Saturday and Sunday which are Fundays. I love Fridays.
Oh and there is Freaky friday's and TG Fridays, my girl Friday, and let's not forget friday is poets day.

Yes, it's a lame first entry for my trashblog, but today Friday inspires me. And I will celebrate poets day with some wine and lament the passing of this wonderous Eve.

3 Comments:

At 12:20 PM, Blogger Mad Hatter. said...

Welcome to the world of blog Jo :-)

 
At 1:59 PM, Blogger Jo said...

Why thankyou kind Sir.

 
At 4:33 PM, Blogger Jo said...

Apologies, I assumed you were male.... I will just say thank you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home